Cognatum’s new development, The Canopy in Chigwell, is a superb collection of 25 luxury apartments exclusively for the over 55s, nestled among the leafy treetops of the desirable and sought-after London suburb of Chigwell.
Set in its own woodland, The Canopy is a perfect balance between bustling convenience and quiet retreat and offers residents the enormous advantage of being within easy reach of a tube station.
Travel to London is a breeze with Liverpool Street Station and nationwide rail connections just a thirty-minute journey from Grange Hill tube station.
The apartments all have two bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, a guest bathroom, open-plan living spaces, bespoke kitchens and underfloor heating. Many have a private balcony.
On-site facilities at The Canopy include:
· Rooftop terrace equipped with heaters, blankets and soft furnishings
· Private woodland and woodland walk
· Pet friendly
· High-speed broadband
· Electric car charging on site
· Communal socialising areas, including a games room, located on each floor of the development
· Lift to all floors
· Highly efficient communal boiler with residents’ heating costs forecast to be significantly lower than for the average home.
· Dedicated parking space per apartment, plus visitor spaces
· 24hr personal emergency alarm service
· Energy efficient
· Pendant alarm system for emergencies.
Prices from £599,950